Whether you are a parent, a young professional, a business owner or building legacy, you can protect your family or business with life insurance.
LG Financial Group is leading insurance brokerage firm, helping customers finding the right insurance policy whether it’s a term, whole life or permanent life insurance.
- Flexible and affordable life insurance allowing you to satisfy your personal and business needs.
- Term duration from 10 to 40 years.
- Premiums are guaranteed never to increase during the selected term.
- Protection for all personal, business loans and other debts.
- The opportunity to convert to permanent life insurance with no medical exams.
Whole Life Insurance
Whole life insurance offers permanent protection with guaranteed premiums, cash values and death benefit. The cash value can be accessed to fund education, build solid succession plan or even supplement your retirement income.
Whole life insurance allows you;
- Protection with the potential to grow money tax-free
- You can use your policy’s cash value while you are still living.
- As long as your premiums are paid, or your policy is paid up, your coverage lasts a lifetime.
- Your initial basic coverage and basic cash value are guaranteed.
- The policy to be paid-up rapidly through guaranteed accelerated payments over 10, 15 or 20 years.
Universal Life Insurance;
By combining flexibility with security, universal life insurance is financial product that adapts to the needs of the clients through the various stages of their life. Universal life insurance offers a wide range of affordable insurance coverages and allows to the clients to
accumulate large amounts in a tax shelter account to supplement retirement income.
Universal life insurance has distinctive advantages over traditional non-registered investments.
Joint first- or last-to-die options are ideal for estate planning purposes. Universal insurance can be used to pay income taxes at the death of one of the insureds.
Universal life insurance is also an excellent product in the corporate market, particularly in the following situations:
- Buy-sell agreement
- Insure key people in your business
- Exercise partner/ shareholder buy-outs
- Leave tax-free legacy